Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The chances for me to take back my iPhone 5 is really slim or even 1% as I believe that God will know it all...!!

The chances for me to take back my iPhone 5 is really slim or even 1% as I believe that God will know it all...!!

Apple told me if I keep monitoring my Find My iPhone App, I might be able to find back my iPhone as long as the person turn on the phone any time...

Great n pray that God will grant me the wisdom n peace to find it...!!

Right now the person never switch on my iPhone 5 yet, as long as I know the location of my phone or I send message for the person to contact me, if he call, I know it...!!

If another new buyer who get this phone, I will play sound n send message until he off his phone as totally can't switch it on at last or even if he don't use it at all finally...

I am waiting for the person to use it as Find My iPhone App will be able to track it where the location clearly as I hope that this phone will come back to Singapore and look for me one day...!!

Where is my iPhone 5 right now...??!!!





No comments: