Sunday, January 13, 2013

I am truly upset and angry with this Mobile Manger in Starhub...!!

Hi Diana

I am truly upset and angry with this Mobile Manger in Starhub...!!

Is this the right attitude and behavior in handling my case...??!!

I can simply remember and recall back all my past memory as this thing shouldn't happen to me even though it's already 3 years later...!!

As a valued customer with Starhub, I truly feel that I have been cheated and fool around by all means of excuses and their inappropriate measure of handling me at last...!!

Whether it is 3 years or 10 years, the true will be this Manager is giving me a perfectly inappropriate lie and frustration when using his personal phone to do the mms testing for my case during that period of time. He do warn me not to do any further Mobile Testing after that. Subsequently, my file closed just like that...!! Andy Chang aware and knows about this test phone issue as I am indeed upset and angry when he has handle me at that time. I remember that I do feedback directly to him via our phone conversation...

Due to the Test Phone issue, I have fall sick and give up on them and finally I terminate my mobile contract cos nobody can assured me and provide me with a good network and service at last. I am rather sure that you're aware of this matter too...!!

How can he do this perfectly stupid and silly thing to me...??!!

Whether it's a white lie as I have been cheated at that time. This is the perfectly true story that I have realized it 3 years later...!! This is so-called a cheat to customer as well...!!

Do you think I will be pleased with his attitude and behavior now...??!! As I have just realized it when I have sign-up for WhatsApp recently...!!

I know that I can't do anything to him via email but at least I must let you know that he can't simply do this thing to me physically...!!

We do quarrel and have argument cos of this Test Phone issue and finally I terminate my Mobile Contract with Starhub since 17 July 2010.

You can simply read through my blog as you're the same person who has assist me on my case during Terry Clontz time...

Your immediate attention and action will be much appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla

P.S. I hope that you will be able to take it seriously as all feedback that I have given you indeed sincere and truthful...!! Why should I lie to you...?







No comments: