Monday, January 28, 2013

I am extremely upset and angry as my iPhone 5 has disappeared in just within a second or in a minute...!!

Monday, 28 January 2013 at 6.45 pm

I am extremely upset and angry as my iPhone 5 has disappeared in just within a second or in a minute...!!

All are fully planned to commit criminal case in KSL Pasar Malam during this festive period even though there is a Police Post Station there...!!

The solution will be all these unfortunate incident are planned by a gang of the hooligan who are there to pickpocketing strangers Handphone and Wallet as their main target...!!

I am upset and angry during the six hours journey there and back to Singapore...

I am staying calm and cool without any single tear show on my face at that time...!!

I do pray that those gangster will be caught by the police and be in Jail forever.

I do hope that they will get the worst consequences whenever things they have done to other strangers too...!!

I am sad and angry as no other words can describe me any further...!!

I am sad cos all my everything in my iPhone 5 include Photos, Video, Music, Voice Clips, Calendar and Important Notes just gone in a minute...!!

A stranger is helping me to call my number as my line is already disconnected or even the phone is totally turned off...!!

If my iPhone 5 is my life, I will surely curse him or them forever as why you take away my life just like that...!!

No comments: