Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Comments from Strangers

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of Apps. Apps I have acquired over the App Store. Apps that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my iPhone go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will take it


DONT understand how in the world Apples logic works on this app/service they offer.
They let you put a passcode on your iDevice and it will require it to access it. HOWEVER?!?!?
It does not require you to enter the passcode to TURN THE PHONE OFF?
I mean WHAT the helllllllll? Apple, by not requiring that the passcode is entered to shut the phone off you are ENABLING THIEF'S!!! Because this app is WORTHLESS if the THIEF TURN THE PHONE OFF. ONE SIMPLE F***k LINE OF CODE!!!! SAD

Well the find my iphone app shows a map and all you mainly have to do is go to google maps and look for the same location that is on their and click that little yellow guy on the side and place him over the location and an address should come up and you can type their address into like yellow pages and get their phone number if it's in there. :) I hope I helped.

My phone was stolen at Dave and Buster's when I took a trip to Orlando 2 weeks ago and I tracked it with this app, but the person who took it turned it off pretty damn quick. So I went back to my condo and I finally got the location of my iPhone and I went to google maps on my laptop and got their address and their number and it turns out a kid took it and sold it, but got scared that I tracked it and returned it to D&Bs and today I just got my $500 iPhone back because of this amazing app. :)

Yeah, but the guy who stole it isn't gonna steal something and just leave it off.. He has to turn it on at some point or at least the person the guy sells it to has to. Best of luck dude, hope you find it.

This App is Awesome!
The only Disadvantage is when they turn off the phone so you won't track it.
Everyon saying about Deleting the App... well they can delete it if you don't put a restriction pass code on it. (ALWAYS BUT RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR DELET AND iCLOUD FEATURES)

No comments: