Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Email to Diana sent on 24 September 2014 at 11.48 am...

Hi Diana

I am extremely disappointed with those suggestions that the Technical Support have given me since 26 July 2014...

As a customer with Starhub for a decade, do I need to listen to different suggestions given by them due to my Fibre Termination Point issue...

I am so surprised that he has suggested for me to relocate the existing Fibre Termination Point as nobody is really helpful and tactful enough to understand my position now...

I am seriously disappointed due to their various suggestions to me so far...

From what I know, I will not be able to use the Fibre Termination Point even few years later...

What will be the purpose for me to have it done and fixed there...?

We have been arguing about this particular issue since then...

What will be my right and my stand out here now...?

Your urgent and immediate attention will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: