Friday, September 5, 2014

Email to Andy Chang sent on 6 September 2014 at 9.08 am

My Reference Number :  PY001-2014

Hi Andy

I am rather surprised as most of the technical support have told me that you're overall in-charge of them...!!??

I am indeed pleased to notice that as I can simply email you from now on...

If I do not have any technical issue, I won't be seeking advice from you at last.

As for my Fibre Cable Point Issue, its still pending even now... 

I don't know how to argue or fight for my right as you're the person who recommend me this point which is nearer to my TV console table area as I hope you still can remember it...!!

I don't think I will reposition the Fibre Cable Point in the future just for my Fibre Broadband if I need to re-contract in 18 months later.

Time fly as we will never know what will happen...

If I am going to choose Fibre Broadband, will I be facing any wireless issue too...?

Probably you won't be able to answer me right now...!!

I am rather concern about my wireless connection status as I am using Acer Tablet and iPhone 5s to surf Internet nowadays. Occasionally, I will need to use my laptop for some backup purposes coz I don't play games with my laptop anymore...!!

I realize that there isn't any schedule maintenance done in my area for quite sometime since 28 April 2014...!!??

Your immediate and urgent attention will be much appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

P.S.  I have already updated my Starwar Blog since our cold war started in 26 July 2014...

No comments: