Thursday, September 25, 2014

The more I read their email, the more painfulness my right hand will be suffering now...

The more I read their email, the more painfulness my right hand will be suffering now...

I am indeed disappointed with those crappy reply as I can say...

As a customer with them for more than a decade, I must listen to them rather than I have any right to voice out what my frustration will be now...

I feel that it seriously and extremely unfair for me...

What will be the point there to fix the Fibre Termination Point previously as I am unable to use it now or even 18 months later...?

Why I need to use that Fibre Termination Point only when the IPTV commence...?

No words to describe about them now.  As I am sure that I won't be talking to anyone and anymore in the future...

I will just email them when things arise...

No comments: