Thursday, September 4, 2014

I am too exhausted now... Playing my FarmVille 2 game till I fall asleep...!!

Due to my playing of FarmVille 2, my TV is usually turn-on till early in the morning...

I am always playing online game till I fall asleep...   With my iPhone either next to my pillow or drop towards the floor.  My TV always switch on coz I am listening to the 808 TVBS News all the time...

If I am not wrong, I have started playing this game since July 2014...

I am at Level 43 now...

I level up so fast coz at time i can play until 3 days and 3 nights past midnight as I am still awake...!! I even play until both my eyes closed...!!

Crazy and unbelievable of what I have done now...!!

I am telling myself as I will be taking a long break soon...

I indeed missed those online friends that I've know there too...

Miss you all one day...




No comments: