Saturday, September 6, 2014

Wrist Pain since few weeks or months ago... On my right hand wrist... Pray for me...

Wrist pain since few weeks or months ago...

If I can't type with my right fingers, I will be much more disappointed.

I feel rather stressful especially the sharp pain in my wrist whenever I am typing or doing something now...

I have email to my family doctor and I will wait and see what and how he will referring me to at last...

This is my email to him...

Hi Dr Tan

I have this wrist pain symptom since few weeks or months ago...

What can I do or what can you help me if I m going to see you for treatment or anything else you'll refer me to at last...

My right wrist feel very painful whenever I m using my right hand now... Especially early in the morning... More like a sprain to me...!!??

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Priscilla






No comments: