Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Starhub... My History... My Memory... My Story...

Technical Support that I have spoken to since 2007

Andy Chang
Teo Keng Peng
Terrence Kwong
Simon Wong
Eric Lim
Tshin
Glenda Yeo
Tan Kim Guan
Freddy Wong
William Ng
Lin Shukai
Lawrence Wong
Jo Lim

Starhub Technician that visit my premises

Sofian (Starhub Out-source)
Shazari (Starhub Out-source)
Hanafiyah visited 3 times
Teo Seng Aun visited 2 times
Larry Chee
S Feroz

Mobile Support that I have spoken to since 2002

Antonio Yong
Chester Koo
Michelle Guei
Jewel Yong

Sales Support that I have spoken to since 2007

Simon Ong
Stancy 
Sim Yong Ming

I have sent in more than 200 email to Starhub Customer Care so far...

I have been spoken to Andy Chang for 27 occasions since 26 June 2009 till 9 December 2009...







No comments: