Monday, September 15, 2014

Email to Andy Chang sent on 15 September 2014 at 12.43 pm...

My Reference PY002-2014

Dear Sir

I am rather surprised that you're the one who reply my email instead of Andy Chang...

I am extremely disappointed with all your good or bad suggestions to me as I hope you will be able to understand the customer point of view
before you've made this suggestions or even have some discussion with Andy or whoever in charged or know about my case well first...!!

I really hate all these nonsense or crappy ideal and suggestions that I need to relocate the Fibre Cable Termination Point to another location which is next to the new Cable Termination Point that Starhub have installed it on the 8 June 2010...

What will be the new story for me to handle it as my right wrist pain and nerve pain still there. It's tingling and numbness pain all the time...

I can't hold a pen or a spoon well at this point of time...

It's seem quite serious to me coz I can't even carry any heavy stuff at this time.  I am rather frustrated now...

You've giving me this good suggestions that have created more problems and troubles for me to handle it at last...!!

Who will come and clear those mess for me...?

I don't blame anyone as I trust your technical support mostly or even all the time...!!

What will be those creative ideals that you've given me now...?

You've let me think that Andy's suggestion is Wrong previously.

As for your good suggestion to me, I will need everyone to clear the mess for me in my premises if you're going to relocate it and mess up things in my premises...

I hate Starhub who don't admit mistake as like to give me lots of crappy suggestions and ideals all the time since then...

I won't be listening to you and relocate the Fibre Termination Point now and subsequently I need to relocate it back to the same place few years later or so...

I trust Andy and I believe on his suggestions and plan to me for the Fibre Cable Termination Point...

I can't simply listen to you and relocate here and there again coz I do not want to take anymore risk even though I don't need to pay for it now...!!

I do not wish to compliant any further to your higher management at last if I have no other choice when I am facing this same problem again and again with no end at all...

Please be more understanding and reasonable if you're really there to help me or trying to clear a mess at last...

Your urgent attention will be much appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone


No comments: