Friday, February 8, 2013

Conference call with Andy Chang and Tan Kim Guan...

Urgent Attention to Mr Tan Kim Guan...

Hi Kim Guan

Just for your reference and information only...

Forward a copy for Andy Chang too for reference only.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Priscilla


Thursday, 7 February 2013 at 2 pm...

Conference call with Andy Chang and Tan Kim Guan...

1. Digital Voice no tone as I need to dial more than 4 times... Why KL Technical Support Reset my Modem without my permission as I can see it just to disconnect my line holding on for 10 mins on 10 December 2012...

2. MaxOnline Wireless for my iPhone have difficulty upload photos after 5 pm as I need to switch to Singtel 3G mostly...!!

3. CableTV Series Recording always missed my Scheduled Recording as I have monitored since 4 August 2012...

4. StarHub CS don't call me as and when you wish to do it or even I email to Customer Service. Don't need to call me as well...!!

5. I am rather sure that that particular Email is not drafted and sent by Andy Chang...!!

6. Do not send email to all my various 10 accounts as I rather persistence to highlight to you now...!! My Official Email for StarHub is luvprisc@xxx.xxx

7. Mobile Broadband 7.5 Mbps 1GB can be used in iPad Mini...? 3G/4G vs Mobile Broadband as which is faster speed...?

8. Even though I have email or SMS you, StarHub CS don't need to call me immediately okay...!!

9. Any MaxOnline Manager who can assist me other than you...??!! My point of contact will be my Mobile Number as not my Digital Voice number...!! When I say don't call me as I seriously mean it as from now...!!

10. Even though I have CableTV, MaxOnline, Digital Voice or Mobile Broadband issue, I will only email to you...!! Ask those CS or TS do not call me as I wonder they are indeed assisting me or create a problem for themselves at last...!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: