Sunday, February 17, 2013

Email to Andy Chang sent on 18 February 2013 at 5.40 am...

Urgent Attention to Mr Andy Chang...

Hi Andy

How many times that those StarHub Technicians have already come to my house so far...??!!

Our last appointment on the 8 June 2010 for them to fix-up the Wireless Network Issue in my house since then as we have monitored it for at least one year before the actual house-call visit...!!

Even though they can shown me the Brand New N Router during the house-call but why the Manager who has assisted on this visit can't bother to test out the new router at that point of time...??!! They can simply station in my house for at least 6 hours of the suffering hours here...!!

Eventually, I have feedback to you personally after their visit as the Wireless Issue still remained the same after their on-site checking...!!

Is this their professional service and the front line service image that they are supposed to be given to their valued customer...??!!

Kindly refer back to my file record once again in case you have lost all your memory after 3 years later...!!

If I can't even Trust those three StarHub Technicians who have come for the house-call, who else can I trust at last...??!!

Obviously, None of them now...!!

I do hope that you will be able to understand how my frustration towards those StarHub technical support right now...

I do not know what you can seriously assist me at last but be reminded that I don't wish to tell tale for you to read and listen just for no reason.

Every feedback and compliant that I have sent, there will be a valid reason and caused there at last...!!

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

P.S. Why I need to prepare this email so early in the morning at 4.30 am cos I am seriously very upset and angry with them...!!

I need to email you directly as you will be the best person to understand it...!!

No comments: