Monday, February 4, 2013

I need your sincere and honest follow-up for the following email to me as I am rather sure that this email is not from Andy Chang...

Immediate Action and Urgent Attention needed

Urgent Attention to Mr Tan Kim Guan...

Hi Kim Guan

I need your sincere and honest follow-up for the following email to me as I am rather sure that this email is not from Andy Chang.

I am indeed confidence that it's someone else from the Helpdesk who try to use Andy Chang's name to simply reply email to me finally.

Whether it's already 3 months later or so, I would like to hear from his truthful clarification at last.

It's truly important for me as a customer. I need a sincere and truthful reply from him.

I have already complied and checked through all my various email to Andy Chang too... This is my main query to you for him right now...!!

This is indeed a serious matter for me to handle them as I need to clarify it personally or even directly with Andy Chang on Thursday, 7 February 2013...!!

Kindly forward a copy of this email to Andy Chang for his urgent attention and action.

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

cc. Andy Chang

P.S. I have forwarded several email for Andy Chang on the 5 December 2012 onwards as it seems all the email have gone missing in the air...!!!

I have all those sent email in my Sent Box...!!!

No comments: