Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Email to Andy Chang sent on 27 February 2013 at 8.07 pm

Urgent Attention to Mr Andy Chang...

Hi Andy

I won't easily give up...

I will give you another 3 years to Improve Your Network...!!!

StarHub have more than 2,700 employees in Singapore. As I can just presume that there are 3,000 customers at this time...

It can't be all the 3,000 customers are giving you False Statement about your Network Issue all the time right...??!!

I believe with my own eye and with all those negative online feedback about StarHub Network right now...!!

Who will be there lying or telling tale as God knows it all...!!

Don't need to proof that your Network always no problem as I am the only 0.001 per cent in the Singapore Market who caused this same problem all the time...!!

I don't choose to leave StarHub as I would like to see how you're going to show it to me you're really improving and fixing your problems to all your valued customers at last...!!

If nobody will wish to give you a chance to Improve, what will happen to StarHub at last...??!!

Please do not always make me compliant to you most of the time okay...!!

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: