Thursday, February 7, 2013

Replacement of Lost Sim Card is Free as why they still need to charged your Management Team Department...??!!

Hi Corina

Replacement of Lost Sim Card is Free as why they still need to charged your Management Team Department...??!!

This enclosed letter is not clear too...!!

I am very confused when I received this letter and via phone with your CS on Monday night too...!!

Even Martha never said that I need to collect my nano-sim instead of normal sim too...!!

Every decision is up to me to choose at last...!!

Why Hello Shop CS generally is not flexible at all on that day...??!!

Is this their rules and regulations that Singtel has given as generally we need to follow it strictly and no other alternative...??!!

I don't want to own you too many things as well...

I am just sincere and curious to query you now.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: