Monday, February 4, 2013

I just like to enquire on my Home Hubbing Pack Express for 7.2 Mbps, 1 GB Mobile Broadband...

Urgent Attention to Mr Tan Kim Guan...

Hi Kim Guan

Thank you for your patience.

I just like to enquire on my Home Hubbing Pack Express for 7.2 Mbps, 1 GB Mobile Broadband...

1 GB is it sufficient for me to check my various email only...?

Can I use it for iPad Mini as the Sim Card will be on Nano Sim as not the Normal Sim Card that StarHub has delivered to me on the 3 August 2012...?

Do I need to purchase or replace a new Nano Sim Card if I need it for iPad Mini...?

Starhub Mobile Broadband connection will be worst than my present MaxOnline Express if I make a comparison it now...?

If I need to use it for my laptop or iPad mini, I do not have any other choice but I am rather sure it will be better than 3G or 4G Network. Please clarify it clearly for me...

The iPhone 5 Singtel 3G/4G Network vs iPad Mini StarHub Mobile Broadband, which connection will be faster...?

I know that my Home Wifi still the best but it's all will still depend on Peak or Off Peak Period too right...?

I will try to email you some difficult questions for you to look into it now as I have many more questions coming up for you soon or even during our conference call with Andy Chang.

Your immediate attention will be much appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: