Sunday, February 3, 2013

For Those Thieves... You know who you are...!!!

For Those Thieves... You know who you are...!!!

I earnestly pray that you will simply get caught by the Police in JB and stay in Jail as forever...

I seriously hate it as this unfortunately incident happen to me in my life...!!!

I can't even see your cruel and ugly face but you know who you are now...!!!

If you think that stealing of Handphone in your country is legal in you book, do it again and again with no end...!!!

I can assured you that even though you are able to collect more than 1000 iPhone 5 in your Devil Cave, I will surely wait for my White n Silver iPhone 5 to be return back to Singapore one day...!!!

I indeed do not know what's your plan right now...!!??

But I am rather sure that God in Heaven know it all...!!!

I will dare to directly and personally curse you when I get to see you there stealing Handphones or money once again...

If you think that you can easily and successfully win this battle...!!!

I challenge you to do it more and more...

Be more rotten and useless as no future for everyone out there...!!!

If you always think that Stealing and robbing things to earn a living in your life will be as bad as killing a person life for those people who are really poor that staying in JB...!!!

If your parents or family member going to be one of the targeted prey one day, as I will see whether you will be cheerful like nothing happen right now...!!!

Let's Wait and See...

Please Remember this...

人在做,天在看。
有一天,你也会有报应的!

记好!以抢劫为生的歹徒们。。。

No comments: