Saturday, February 16, 2013

For your easy reference that I still can remember all your truthful and sincere support in assisting me since 26 June 2009...

Urgent Attention to Mr Andy Chang...

Hi Andy

For your easy reference that I still can remember all your truthful and sincere support in assisting me since 26 June 2009...

I hope that you will always be blessed with perfect health and good opportunity at all time.

Regards
Priscilla
Sent from my iPhone

Dear Priscilla

We refer to your e-mail to our CEO, Mr Terry Clontz on 23 July 2009.

Thank you very much for your generous compliments about our staff,
Andy Chang. It was our pleasure to have been able to assist you. We
appreciate you giving us your feedback about our Customer Service.

Your encouraging words are invaluable to us and will certainly
inspire us to continue to provide even better service standards to
all our valuable customers.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your kind thoughts. We
have shared your comments with Andy and his superiors.

Yours sincerely

Diana Lee
Head, Customer Service

Received on: 23/07/2009 9:53:09 PM

Dear Sir

I sincerely appreciate Starhub Technical Support Manager, Andy Chang,
for his patience, kindness and understanding towards the network and
Internet access problems that I have gone through since Friday, 26
June 2009...

He is rather kind, friendly, sincere and patience to assist me
throughout this three weeks.

For those technical support and those online team who are involved in
the testing and checking of the wireless network connection, I truly
appreciate all your effort, co-operative and hard work towards this
complicated issue.

No doubt, I still have some kind of Internet Explorer access issue
right now but I am quite confident that I will be able to overcome it
with your guidance and support very soon.

Thank you for your patience support and guidance...

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: