Monday, February 11, 2013

Singtel Mobile still the Best in Singapore...

My Reference from all my various friends in Singapore...

Singtel Mobile still the Best in Singapore.

StarHub Broadband still the Best in Singapore Market at this time...

I have been using StarHub Broadband MaxOnline Express since 13 April 2007...

As for my Mobile, I have been using StarHub Mobile since 7 April 2004...

Due to those Starhub Mobile Network Issue and so on... Finally, I have totally switched to Singtel Mobile since 17 July 2010...

I am indeed pleased there after no doubt I need to pay slightly more for my Singtel Mobile Bills but I am rather delightful to use their service since then...

The only thing that I am upset will be Singtel and StarHub CS or TS made me too confused most of the time...

If I am going to talk to Singtel and StarHub CS during the same week, I will simply gone crazy at last...

This is my main frustration in handling them now...!!



No comments: