Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Email to Andy Chang sent on 27 February 2013 at 1.20 pm

Urgent Attention to Mr Andy Chang...

Hi Andy

Just read all my frustration here cos I am telling the true story when I need to read up too many negative feedback online about StarHub...!! I guess you know it as well...

StarHub MaxOnline really lag most of the time...

This is the fact but they don't really admit it all the time as I have realized it since then.

What will be the main caused of the lag...??!!

It's true that too many users access Internet at the same time. As it caused the traffic to jam all the time.

Why StarHub don't face reality and fact even though I can write-in 100 times to compliant to them...??!!

A lot of things that I don't need to say or write-in to shoot their network at last as it seriously give me more stress at last...!!

Regards
Priscilla

P.S. Physically StarHub have more customers of all in the Singapore Market as I believe that...!!

No comments: