Sunday, June 21, 2009

After all these bad incidents happen to me...

After all these bad incidents happen to me, I don't feel like calling them for help anymore...!

If I really need their assistance, what should I do...? Maybe I have to email to the Technical Support, ask them to contact me instead. As I know that it will need to take a few more days...

Whether they will response to my request or not, I will need to wait...!

As for urgent matter concerned, I still need to contact them directly. I will request to speak to the Singapore Technical Support rather than the Filipino Technical Support in future...

This bad incident made me dislike all those Filipino Technical Support as they have no knowledge and experience. No proper customer service approach tactic compared to the Singapore Technical Support... Why they are still there for...?

I don't like to fire people that I don't know but I have no other choice when I need to face those arrogant and unfriendly people with very bad customer service approach...

No comments: