Monday, June 15, 2009

Unpleasant encounter at the PC Show on the 11 June 2009...

URGENT ATTENTION TO STARHUB CEO - MR TERRY CLONTZ...

Dear Sir

This is the first and also the last time I am going to the PC Show in my life...

I was rather disappointed with your queueing system for the Starhub Booth on the 11 June 2009 at 2.45 pm when I was there planning to renew my MaxOnline contract but most of the part-time staff who were assisting the queue so inexperience. Nobody able to let me know whether any chance to get the first 100 sets of laptop for the day as I need to follow the very long queue...

The queue was so long as it took almost 1.5 hours to finally get the queue number.

Subsequently, It took another 2 hours to collect and complete the whole sale process without any laptop provided...

I could see that many customers grumblings and were so angry with the queueing system and the time taken in this fair...

Starhub have the longest queue throughout the PC Show as I am rather sure compared to Singtel.

I am extremely upset because it takes almost 3.5 hours to just complete the whole sale without any laptop in returned after our hard work given to the queue...

Kindly look into the queueing system and the stock availability time once again...

Looking forward to your favourable reply.

Regards

PC Show at Suntec Convention Centre...~










No comments: