Monday, June 22, 2009

Technical Support Manager contacted me on Monday, 22 June 2009...

Technical Support Manager contacted me on Monday, 22 June 2009 at around 4.30 pm to clarify all the related problems and issue caused by the slow connection...

From the reports that I have forwarded to him on Saturday and Sunday, he confirmed that the modem, router and the desktop no issue for the slow connection as I able to obtain the top speed of 15.73 Mbps from the desktop and I able to obtain the top speed of 15.57 Mbps from the laptop...

I will still need to monitor the Bandwidth Meter Network Speed now and then if any of these days run below 5 Mbps, I will need to email or contact him once again...

He is indeed giving me a good customer support and advice at this point of time...

I have attained a lowest Bandwidth Speed Test of 8.88 Mbps for my laptop on Monday, 22 June 2009 at 7.02 am as he has explained that Starhub was doing maintenance service at that period of time...

No comments: