Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have upgraded to MaxOnline Premium Plan since 11 June 2009...

I have upgraded to MaxOnline Premium Plan since 11 June 2009 but the connection speed seems to be extremely slow compared to my previous MaxOnline Express Plan...

After the Bandwidth meter testing that I have done this afternoon, I have attained the top speed of 6.36 Mbps from my wireless network connection...

I have attained the top speed of 6.53 Mbps this evening when I checked again...

I wonder why as I have been upgraded to the Premium Plan but I still getting the slow speed from the network connection...

The connection speed is rather so slow as I don't feel any different compared to the existing plan that I have sign-up the MaxOnline Express Plan since 13 April 2007...

I am indeed disappointed...

No comments: