Saturday, June 20, 2009

Techical Support in Philippines so terrible + horrible...

I have called the Technical Support Hotline to assist me in setting up my laptop for the wireless network...

I managed to get in the line but one of the Technical Support, Francesca told me off and was rather so rude to ask me to call up the vendor to request for wireless network configuration and setting instead of asking her for advice...

I was extremely mad at that point of time and I really tell her off that I unable to communicate with her coz she don't understand what I mean and what I want from her...! The more I talk, the more I wait, I am so upset and feel so miserable to talk to her again...

When I requested for the Singapore Technical Support to contact me, she made me wait and wait until I so disappointed...

I will never ever speak to any of the Technical Support from Philippines anymore as from now coz we can't even communicate at all... Sound like I am an alien to her...

She need me to wait one day in order for her to get the Technical Support to contact me once again... How do you think I feel at that point of time...? I was so upset once again as I requested for an urgent call back from them...

Within an hour time, a Chinese speaking Technical Support, Nick contacted me to solve all the problems for the wireless network setting...

Of course it takes quite sometime for me to go through all the setting and configuration process but he was rather very patience as not to upset me once again...

No comments: