Thursday, June 18, 2009

Unsatisfied customer towards your MaxOnline Network...

URGENT ATTENTION TO STARHUB CEO - MR TERRY CLONTZ...

Dear Sir

I need to consult you about the problems that I am encountering with your current Starhub Technical Support.

I have recently upgraded from the MaxOnline Express Plan to MaxOnline Premium Plan. Although nobody has consulted me on the fact that I will not get the proper connection speed that I had signed for!! I am currently only getting 6.36 Mbps (tested with your technical support on 16 June 2009) instead of the 12 Mbps that I am supposed to receive...

I consulted your staff on this issue through email and over the phone about the unhappiness I have. That I am paying $21 extra dollars per month and not receiving what I had paid for. Their advice to me was to change the modem, which was provided by starhub. I received the voice-enable modem and Linksys Wireless Network package on the 13th of April 2007... and I refuse to believe that a 2 year old modem is the problem! They also advised me to changed my router which I had gotten on the same date as the modem. And finally they told me to get a direct cable connection of 15 to 20 metres long! I am displeased with the issue and even more about the fact that your company is tricking me...!!!

If you fail to rectify my problem I am going to either terminate my contract or downgrade my plan because I find it ridiculous that I am paying extra for nothing!!!

I am sorry to have to bring this issue up with you, but it seems that your staff is incapable of comprehending this issue.

Looking forward to your speedy reply.

Regards

No comments: