Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can Starhub fix up the Network instead...~

I don't understand and don't know how the network coverage run in my vicinity...

Can Starhub fix up all the Network problems rather than need me to downgrade my existing plan in the end...?

For goodness seek, Starhub still need to fix up the Network coverage since my district have many more new and existing users now...!!! You can't pretend that nothing happened right...???

For the users, you can feel it for yourself as just bring your laptop or stay here for a few days to try out for good experiences and the frustration that I have gone through so far...!!!

Is there any other better solution rather than I have to downgrade or terminate my contract with them...?

I really don't want to be so stressful everyday coz of this network problems anymore but I still need their service for sure...!!!

What should I do...??? I can't be giving way or don't surf net at all coz of the traffic congestion period right...? Especially in the evening, the network bandwidth meter speed is very very slow like a tortoise...!

No comments: