Thursday, June 25, 2009

My super incredible routine is to send sms and mms to ten of my best friends...

My super incredible routine is to send sms and mms to ten of my best friends to read...

As I really don't know how they feel after reading all those long long story...

Maybe they will think that I am very defensive about the situation...

Maybe they will support me once again after reading all those interesting and cool story with beautiful pictures and nice music in it...

Its sound like fairy tale to me... A happy ending story as I want to be...

My sms and mms has burst since last month... Lol...


So sorry to all my best friends...

You're always on my mind to make you read and share all my problems... Otherwise, I don't think I'm still here to update my story for you...Haha...~

No comments: