Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The connection is so slow... slow... like a tortoise...

This few days when I am checking out my new speed connection for the upgraded MaxOnline Premium Plan...

I really feel that the upload and the download speed is rather too slow...

It will take quite sometime to download or upload a single webpage as well... As I really don't understand why...?

I am rather upset coz there isn't any good solution from Starhub Technical Support yet...!

I am still waiting for their reply since then...

I am trying to be patience but I am rather sad about this upgrading package that I have signed with them. Nobody highlight or mentioned to me about the problems caused when I upgrade to the Premium Plan as well...

If I know that I need to face all this problems, I won't sign-up for the upgrading coz I know that I need to waste lots of my time to do trouble-shooting with them again and again...

No comments: