Thursday, June 25, 2009

Can't they fix up the network problems once again...

I feel so miserable and upset as everything still not rectify...

I can't sleep and eat well for the past two weeks due to those problems that I have encountered...

What can I do...? What can I say...? The only solution is still wait and wait... Waiting for the miracle to come... Waiting for a surprised... I really not sure...

They do the talking more than fixing up those problems... What is the main purpose there...? I can't complaint anything to anyone...? I just keep quiet as if nothing happen at all...? I will rather vanish in the air...

If they able to fix up all those problems one as for all, everything will be alright...

I truly don't understand why...? Lots of excuse and lots of problem as well...

I have been complaining and so depressed for the past two weeks... Do you think I will be happy...?

No comments: