Sunday, August 16, 2009

8 stations later then my mms able to be sent out...!! Starhub Network suck..!!

8 stations later then my mms able to be sent out...!!

Starhub Network suck..!!

I try to switch from 2G to 3G Network, as it still take so long to be sent out just a simple 100k mms...

When I use 2G Network, even though I travel from Pasir Ris to Jurong East MRT Station, it still can't send out lo... As I really don't understand why..!!

Everything make me so upset at all time... When I checked with Starhub Mobile, they will always claimed that probably the phone caused the main problem most of the time as I really give up on calling them all the time...

I really hate these type of stupid excuses as I have been switching and changing so many new phones very often...

If always the phone caused the main issue, I don't believe that their network no problem at all as for sure...~

No comments: