Thursday, August 27, 2009

I sent sms and listen to the music until I fall asleep last night...~

Today... Thursday, 27 August 2009...~

I sent mms and listen to the music until I fall asleep last night...~

I wake up as early as 5.45 am coz my brain cell starts working when I tune-in to Radio 100.3 so early in the morning.

I gain and learn lots of knowledge coz the three DJs (Program Director - Huang Wen Hong, Jiang Jian Wen and Yeh Li Mei). They have read most of the headline news between 7.00 am to 9.00 am during their breakfast show every morning...

This programme always full of fun and laughter all the time. I will rest on my bed and stay tune to the broadcast between 6.00 am to 11.00 am.

I will participate on almost all the personality and other quiz game and voted on him as well... Lol...~

Sometimes when I am rather tired, I will really doze off 3 hours later...~

No comments: