Friday, August 28, 2009

The sushi counter inside Fairprice Downtown East is colourful, nice, delicious and marvellous...~






Fairprice Downtown East Sushi Counter will be under PTC Nakajima Suisan... That's why they are awesome...~

The sushi counter inside Fairprice Downtown East is colourful, nice, delicious and marvellous...~

That's why you know why I like to go Fairprice Downtown East quite frequently coz I love and miss all those sushi set out there...

I will choose those beautiful and colourful sushi set, inari california maki, salmon maki, tuna maki, chuka kurage and unagi kabayaki, etc...~

I have spoken to the Fairprice Supervisor and the Chief Cashier as they have confirmed that so many of their customers will love all their sushi set most of the time coz I have tried almost all the Fairprice Outlets in Singapore but none of them can beat them so far as I able to describe now... Lol...~

If you don't believe what I have said, you can come and take a look lo...~

No comments: