Wednesday, August 12, 2009

When I wake up early in the morning, first thing I will do...~

Today... Wednesday, 12 August 2009...~

When I wake up early in the morning, first thing I will do is to check for rashes on my fingers and my body as well...

When any itchy rashes coming up again, I will surely cry or die..!!

Because I really sick of that since then..!!

Nobody knows the caused of the rashes..!! Even Dr JP Tan also can't give me any proper advice to avoid the same thing happen again and again when I am extremely depressed...

Whenever I have rashes, I will always like to ask the doctor why..? The doctor can't reveal anything to me even though I go and consult another doctor...

Its rather strange when rashes always strike on me most of the time... It must be the common cough and cold for me coz I don't usually fall sick...

I have paid for the medical bills as I don't know the caused of it all the time..!!

Its no point for me to consult them once again as I need to queue and queue every time when I am there...

Especially for Dr Tan, the waiting time will be 2 hours later then I will be able to see him..!!

I have a whole stretch of rashes on my body this morning. I don't know what to do as I won't be going to consult the doctor once again...

I will need to go through the miserable days again...~


This is part of my rashes...~ The rashes on my right arm... Nice...? There is a hair-line scar on my hand too... I really don't know when I get injured once again... Lol...~

No comments: