Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little sicknesses here and there...~

Today... Thursday, 20 August 2009...~

Little sicknesses here and there can easily make me lost 3 kg most of the time...

Almost all my new jeans can't fit me now coz I realised that I have lost 2-inch on my waistline overall. Probably due to I skip meal when I am gloomy but I will remember to take all my complete vitamins include Brand's Collagen + Lycopene as it helps to look healthier and to be more radiant as well... Sometimes I will take Brand's Bird's Nest, Chicken Essence and Berry Essence too... Lol...~

I am indeed grateful but also feel sad coz I can't fit any of my new jean and pant suit now..!! Even though I drink more than 1 litre of fresh milk in a day, I can't gain any weight now..!! Maybe I should take supper more often...~

The hazy smoky weather make me fall sick whenever I am out of my house most of the time lo...

No comments: