Monday, August 17, 2009

Email to Starhub Customer Care sent on Tuesday, 18 August, 2009 8:16 AM...~

Urgent Attention : Antonio Yong...

Hi Antonio

I still unable to send sms to Radio 100.3 using my present handphone number..!!

I have already tried for various occasion since March 2009 till now...

I have write-in officially to their Program Director directly quite sometimes ago as he told me that their network system can't bar or block any number so far. As I really don't understand why even right now I can't use my number to send sms to them... Maybe it should be the network issue.

I am trying to use the Green Card number and my own number to send the same sms to them several time to request for something but my number always no response every time. As for my Green Card, no issue at all...

Do you mean that I need to use my Green Card to send them sms forever since then...? I have many more free sms for my own number but I can't utilise it most of the time..!!

I have difficulty sending mms to all my friends using 2G Network. Even though I try to use 3G network, I still have more issue as I need to wait for more than 20 minutes in order to send a 100k mms when I was from Pasir Ris MRT Station...

You can read more story about mobile issue from my Starwar blog link... Radio 100.3 story will be at Firefly blog link as well...

Star War vs Moon War Blog Link...
http://starwarvsmoonwar.blogspot.com/

Firefly vs Dragonfly Blog link...
http://fireflyvsdragonfly.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day...

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: