Monday, August 24, 2009

I have prepared baked cheese mini portabella mushrooms and half-shell scallops...~




Today... Monday, 24 August 2009...~

No doubt I have an extremely miserable morning as my eye can't really open-up this morning but I still need to wake up to start a new fresh day when I am still alive right..!!

I have my toasted wholemeal tuna sandwich with fresh milk for my breakfast this morning.

I have prepared baked cheese mini portabella mushrooms and half-shell scallops for my lunch this afternoon. This is my first attempt to create this dish with butterhead lettuce on it. The dish seems too much for me coz I have just taken my breakfast not long ago.

Anyway, how do you think about my new creation for the portabella mushrooms with scallops..? It look nice..?

No comments: