Friday, August 21, 2009

I love baked cheese portabella mushrooms nowadays...~



Portabella Mushrooms

I love baked cheese portabella mushrooms nowadays...

I love baking and cooking as well. Just to avoid accidentally scalding and injury once again, I seldom go to the kitchen now.

I have learned lots of skill to prepare grill and bake portabella mushrooms.

Due to less chopping and cutting as its really simple to prepare. I will be able to master it in a short time.

My black pepper steak, meat and chicken chop also marvelous too. Lol...~

I will apply for chef or bakery vacancy one day when I lost my job..!! This is my hobby as not my interest so far...

I like to learn almost everything... From vocal training, singing, dancing, modeling, acting, driving, drawing, designing, bowling, swimming, cycling, roller-blading, etc... I know and learn almost everything in my life since I was a teenager.

I guess that my EQ and IQ not so bad. That's why I able to learn quite fast and quite well too...

One more thing I have not mastered it even now is to fire and hang those evil creatures on a string one day... Lol...~

I think you should be able to know who you are right..? Maybe one of this day, I will list down all the beautiful name list here...~

No comments: