Monday, August 31, 2009

Email sent to Customer Care on Tuesday, 1 September 2009 10:38 AM

URGENT ATTENTION TO ANTONIO YONG...

Hi Antonio

I really don't like to play this type of Network Game with Starhub every time...!!!

As I really aware that Starhub Network always give me problem but nobody dare to admit it and always point the finger on my new phone all the time..!!!

When I call up your Mobile Support last night and compliant about the mms problem, I will only be able to receive those mms that I have sent last night to my own phone number right now...!!!

I don't understand why the mms can delayed for more than 10 hours since last night...???

Please look into this matter seriously and thoroughly as I indeed upset with this issue once again...!!!

Please don't make me busy chasing up your network issue as I really sick of it most of the time...!!!

Kindly fix it as don't leave the problem for me to complaint to Mobile Support all the time as I am truly exhausted at this time...!!!

Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: