Monday, August 31, 2009

Email sent to Customer Care on Tuesday, 1 September 2009 12:43 AM

URGENT ATTENTION TO ANTONIO YONG...

Hi Antonio

I am extremely angry and disappointed as I even can't send the mms to myself and my green card on Monday, 31 August 2009 at 11.24 pm onwards even though it has shown message sent on my new phone after that..!!

I think probably in the afternoon as well coz I don't really check with all my friends this few day...

I am rather sure that I am not able to receive those mms to my own number and my green card as well now..!! Even though I have tried to send it twice to both my number, it has shown message sent but I can't received it in my Inbox message even now..!!

I really don't understand why as the network for my new phone turned from bad to worst now after I have made the compliant to you even though I have already switched to 3G Network..!!

I have already feedback to Mobile Support on Monday, 31 August 2009 at 11.45 pm. Please clarify once again..!!

Kindly monitor and check the network problem that I have encountered as I am rather not so sure since when it starts this bad incidents on my new phone..!!

If I am not wrong, after I have made the complaint to you, I have encountered various problem as I able to describe to you now..!!

Your urgent reply will be much appreciated.

Regards
Priscilla

No comments: