Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have difficulty wake up early in the morning...~

Today... Sunday, 2 August 2009...~

I have difficulty wake up early in the morning coz I'm totally exhausted and tired now...

Even if I want to strife for this battle, I have no more perseverance and faith to overcome it with just a little desire...

I will either choose to withdraw or leave it. Even I need to sacrifice just to make everyone smile, I will do so...!!

I don't have all the fruit of the spirit in me at this time when my resentment rise up, but I will try to equip and practice with more christ-like patience and kindness...

The FRUIT of the SPIRIT is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITHFULNESS, GENTLENESS and SELF-CONTROL...~ I lack of so many of them right now...~


My breakfast for this morning... A bunch of USA Cherries and a packet of fresh milk... The cherries... as sweet as honey...~

No comments: