Monday, August 10, 2009

When I am in coma or die tomorrow...~

When I am in coma or die tomorrow, you must learn to fold one thousand or even one million of the colourful paper crane for me..!! Maybe I will wake up in miracle one day...~

Don't be despair as my tears will be flowing like river coz my spirit and my soul still have feeling...~

You must be grateful coz nobody will disturb or talk to you anymore and as forever...~

The only thing that you must remember will be my birthday - 22nd April or 2204..~ even though I am not around in this world anymore... Just cheer up and carry on with your wonderful life here...~

I don't think I will dare to weep in front of you even though I am extremely upset with everything as forever...~

During the night, whenever you look up at the sky, you will be able to see the brightest star sparkling in the sky will be ME... Smiling...~


No comments: