Sunday, August 23, 2009

My bedroom is equivalent to an ice cave most of the time...~

My bedroom is equivalent to an ice cave most of the time...~

I will always quiver until I fall asleep or even freeze until I turn into ice cube soon.

I don't understand why as I feel it whenever I am in my bedroom nowadays. Maybe I really lost weight once again..!!

I love Winter more than Summer. Even when I was at San Francisco years ago, I preferred the cool, icy and hazy weather compared to Singapore...

I like the weather at Genting Highlands and Cameron Highlands but I unable to take the long journey ride when travel from Singapore by coach most of the time...

I don't put on any sweater or jacket when I was there. Even we were at the Theme Park, I will only put on summer outfit all the time...

Even though I feel cold and sneeze but I still able to take it... Lol...~

No comments: