Monday, August 10, 2009

What I can say about my present wireless network connection is wait and wait...~

What I can say about my present wireless network connection is wait and wait as there won't be anymore problem if you really have the time to do so...

Especially when I'm going to most of my personal blog home page, I need to wait for more than 3 minutes in order for the web home page to be downloaded...

I will need to make a cup of coffee or tea or even have a snack if I'm really patient enough to wait for it...

I dare not open up so many browser as it will caused more problem coz the connection is rather slow as well... Lol...~

This is my routine and my life story when handling the wireless network since 13 April 2007 when I first sign-up for Starhub MaxOnline Express Plan...

I don't know how to complaint to MaxOnline Technical Support coz my Singtel broadband 512 kbps as I upgraded to MIO 3 mbps was worst than my existing plan...

That's why I have been waiting for 2 years 4 month since 13 April 2007...

What I know of is to wait and wait as it will be alright for MaxOnline wireless network connection...

Even I have ungraded to MaxOnline Premium 12 mbps, I still need to wait and wait most of the time as I really don't know why..!!

I have two new HP laptop with me as the problem still there, what should be the main caused as I wonder now...?

I'm really sick of that right now...!!

I truly don't understand how the network run..!! Why Emma's wireless network no issue but my location always encounter various problems most of the time...?

No comments: