Saturday, August 29, 2009

I am learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes...~

I am learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes...~

For those friends who reply or show concerned towards all my mms, I am rather grateful for all your kindness and goodness so far.

For those friends who are still dreaming or busy with their work all day long, I have to be thankful as well coz God has lead me to know you since then and all the time of trial as you're listening and reading all my story even right now...

I should be pleased coz I am still alive as not staying in the hospital at this time.

I must learn not to take thing so hard coz my brain cell will stumble at last. That's why I wish and choose to lost this battle with Starhub.

I am trying and learning to be more patience with MaxOnline Network Connection at this time in order to reduce my anger and unhappiness towards their network issue most of the time.

This is what I will be able to do and what I can do at this moment. My final decision is not to have conflict with anyone of them.

I do hope that I don't have to talk to more and more people at last as I really hate that all the time.

I like to write and type as don't mean that I like to talk to everyone and many more new people at all time...~

Chicago - Hard to say Im sorry -
Hard to say I'm sorry
Everybody needs a little time away," I heard her say, "from each
other."
"Even lover's need a holiday far away from each other."
Hold me now.
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.
I just want you to stay.

After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.

Couldn't stand to be kept away just for the day from your body.
Wouldn't wanna be swept away, far away from the one that I love.
Hold me now.
It's hard for me to say I'm sorry.
I just want you to know.
Hold me now.
I really want to tell you I'm sorry.
I could never let you go.

After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.
And after all that's been said and done,
You're just the part of me I can't let go.

After all that we've been through,
I will make it up to you. I promise to.

You're gonna be the lucky one.

No comments: