Monday, August 3, 2009

All my new phones that I have collected from Starhub Shop always encounter problems...~

All my new phones that I have collected from Starhub Shop always encounter problems since 3 May 2007...

I don't believe that its being co-incident all the time...

Those new phone when I collected from the authorised dealer always don't have any problems or issue so far. But as long as I collected the new phone from Starhub Shop always have many more problems that I need to overcome it coz I need to visit the service centre at least more than 3 times or even have conflict with them...

So.. from now onwards, I won't be getting any new phone from Starhub Shop anymore and forever.

I can't really believe that it so co-incident for so many times when I have collected from the main Starhub Shop. Not only the phone so rotten, customer service support no knowledge for the phone and very long queue as well..

When I collected my new Samsung F480 phone at CNC Mobile dealer shop on 7 May 2009... So far so good as I able to describe to you right now...

My problematic phones, Samsung Z720 and Sony Ericsson K850i give me lots of trouble to face Starhub as well... Even I am rather tired to comments now...

P.S. You can read more of the earlier story in July 2007 posts as well...~

No comments: