Tuesday, August 14, 2007

During this past three and a half month...~

During this past three and a half month,

I have been experiencing this same phone

with various new problems arising ever since 3 May 2007...

If this phone really consider so normal as what Levin has told me all the while,

why I have to go through all these various type of issue all the time.

I have to keep sending feedback to Starhub and Samsung International

almost every single week... or even every single day... Why...?

Levin is so very arusque and boastful all the time,

he can only advised me better not to use Samsung Products anymore

without any good reason and solution for me with a stupidity refund

as he is always offering me in most of his email and our conversation...!

If Samsung Z720 really have various rare problems

that he is always telling me from all my feedback that he has received...

As I am very sure that this model of phone,

really have many more problems if I carry on using it

and carry on going for the war every single day

with Starhub and Samsung Singapore all the time...!

I am extremely tired with them and with all their excuses to me...!

Why can't they admit all their mistakes and solve all the problems

as I won't be so determined and persistence on it...!

Conclusion is that... He is so unprofessional and hypocrite all the time...!

He just want me to go for refund refund refund... as he likes...!

Without thinking about how I go through all these period of time...!

How can I get a fabulous phone with that type of stupidity refund...!

He is so unreasonable and inconsiderate most of the time...!

I really can't tolerate his attitude and behaviour all the time...!

Even when I talk to him... like I am talking to a wall or in the air...!

He is so haughty and supercilious most of the time...

No comments: