Sunday, August 12, 2007

I really can't imagine and don't understand why my phone can auto shut-down by itself...

I really can't imagine and don't understand why my phone can auto shut-down by itself when I try to send sms earlier on...!!??

Please advice me as I really feel so weird all the time with this new phone...

Whether you like or not, learn and try to believe all my feedback and all my questions that I have sent to you...!

I am really serious all the time... I really no time to create all this long story for you and for every of my friends as well...!

They are indeed more busy than you as they are helping me to solve all the problems most of the time...!

Treasure all my feedback to you and to Samsung International as well...

Spare some thoughts for the customers as well...

No comments: