Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summary Report of my Samsung Z720 Handphone

Summary Report of my Samsung Z720 Handphone

My First Samsung Z720 handphone (Snow Silver)

Ever since I have my new handphone from Starhub Shop, Tampines Mall on 3 May 2007, my phone encountered battery problems everyday...!

Even though I never use my phone or just sent a few sms, the battery gone flat within a day or even less than 10 hours...!

I went to Samsung Service Centre, Plaza Singapura to exchange a new battery on 22 May 2007 but all the nightmare still unsolved...?

Few weeks later, I encountered my phone LCD Screen (surrounding) almost all melted...!

Starhub exchanged a new handphone for me on 10 July 2007 and subsequently I have done software update at Samsung Service Centre, Plaza Singapura (As advised by Li En En and Michelle Ong to do so in order to make my new phone function well) but another series of nightmare coming out to haunt me again...!
Ever since I have my new handphone, I fall sick and feel sickening again with more new problems encountered again for this new phone...!

All the Navigation keys on the front panel, very shaky and loosen most of the time. Even the sliding bar also at loosen and shaky condition as I am very upset with...

Subsequently, I email to Samsung to make complaint. Centre Manager, Michelle Ong Gui Mun called me. She insisted that nobody dismantle my phone as I was so puzzled...!

Finally I go to do some investigation, I requested my friends, Mobile Shop and those who familiar with this phone to check through my phone condition again. We realised that someone has meddle with my phone, all the three screw and even the metal casing has dented mark on it as more than ten or even twenty of them checking through the phone for me so far...

Do you think I will be calm and cool to handle Samsung Service Centre at Plaza Singapura now...?

I am extremely surprised as the Centre Manager keep telling lie whenever something arise as I really sense that...! The Supervisor, Li En En who handle me two weeks ago disappeared ever since 5 July 2007 as I really don't know what has happened...!!! Every happening seem like hallucination for me as I really hate that for sure... I have enough of all these nonsense from Singtel ever since 27 January 2007 and I really don't want to have another new history happening again in my life as Li En En aware about it... But she just left and never reply any single email ever since 5 July 2007 as I really don't understand why....!!!

I really don't bother what happening at your end... As a customer, I have my right to feedback and complaint about your poor quality and services provided to me as I am very sure about that...!

BUT WHAT SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE PROVIDE ME... IT MAKE ME HATE ALL SAMSUNG PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE NOW... FRIDGE, TV, VCR, CAMERA, PHONE, ETC... I REALLY HATE ALL THESE PRODUCTS WHEN I THINK ABOUT THOSE IRRESPONSIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHO HANDLE ME SO FAR...! THEY ARE REALLY ROT ROT ROT... AS I CAN COMMENT TO YOU RIGHT NOW...!!!

I do not know what Samsung will do to them, but I just to emphasize that... PLEASE BE MORE REASONABLE AND HONEST TO EVERYONE INCLUDE YOURSELF, LIE ON THINGS OR PEOPLE WILL BE EXPOSE ONE DAY AS FOR SURE... DON'T YOU FEEL GUILTY CONSCIENCE OR BE CONSCIENCE-SMITTEN WHENEVER YOU TELL A LIE OR DO SOMETHING WRONG AS YOU DON'T DARE TO ADMIT IT...?


My Second Samsung Z720 handphone (Snow Silver)

This is the latest update of my rotten phone Samsung Z720...

1] When I need to go to my memory card, it will take quite sometime to download to my phone now... I am still using the same card, same memory as before when I have my previous phone...

2] It auto shut-down for few times as I really don't know how to count now... I was not aware of when I went to the movie this afternoon at 12.10 pm... I realised it when I need to check my phone after the show at around 3.00 pm...

3] All the alphabet key still remain shaky and loosen as it is since then... All the main key at standby mode still loosen... I really don't like the touch of this phone key right now... so loosen and shaky and so unstable...

4] It take me quite sometime to shut down my phone every night as I don't understand why the on and off button can't work even when I press it down for more than 5 times...

5] All incoming call that call in to my new phone, I really have a hard time to hear it even though I have set to the maximum 6 right now as my previous phone using the same melody I don't need to set to the maximum. I just set it to medium will do...

6] The Media Player... MP3 playlist hang and stop playing song after every single song...!

7] Even though I sent a 240k picture message, it takes more than 2 mins to send out just one miserable mms... Why...?

8] Till now, nobody dare to admit their mistake for dismantle my new phone for no reason. All the three screw are meddle by someone and the side casing bar is dented if you see it closely...! Warranty Void Seal has mark and cancel by your technician as I am sure...

9] After software update at Samsung Service Centre, I still encountered many new strange problems as I really hate it all the time... I feel that no point for me to go to Service Centre in future... Really waste my time...! I can't trust their profession to handle my new phone until this silly condition... The technician dare to cancel the Warranty Void Seal in my new phone which I have replaced it on the same day from Starhub Service Centre...! I am extremely upset and angry because my new phone have no trade-in value right now...! Who will bear all these consequences that the technician has done even though everyone has denied on everything as I really feel so surprised that Samsung Service Centre is so dishonest and unprofessional all along as I am very sure through all those experiences that I have gone through so far...!

I can't understand why... everyday have many more new problems to arise just within 10 days time for my new phone...

What I can comment about this Z720 phone is extremely super rotten...!

Do you think I should still continue using this rotten phone in future...? Even though I have bought the new spare battery, but I charged it only twice since May 2007. If you're in my shoe, how do you feel...?

I am paying for the phone and services not paying to argue and have to go for Debate Conference for no reason ever since then...

If I have a choice, I won't be using Samsung Products as I really can't trust their quality service and professional at all...

I have not planned for any Star War or Moon War to be happened in the near future but I can foreseen it...

Please be more considerate and understanding about the customer feeling towards this kind of poor product as I always encountered it previously as I have mentioned to your customer service officers before.


My Third Samsung Z720 handphone (Chrome Silver)

I have exchanged another new phone on 27 July 2007 at Samsung Service Centre, Century Square as arranged by Levin Seah, Senior Manager from mDR Limited...
The defects of my new handphone to-date are as follows :

1] The Navigation keys.. Up, Down, Left and Right keypad on the main screen is becoming looser and looser each day....

2] The temperature of the phone always rises up to 38 degree Celsius with a short conversation or even a few sms...

3] The back of the rubber stopper falls apart due to the overheated temperature of my phone ...

4] When I send a single sms, I can feel that its HOT all the times.. or even take pictures or browse through the memory card pictures file...

5] Even now, I need to charge my phone everyday even though I don't really have many calls and many sms received...

6] I really can't imagine and don't understand why my phone can auto shut-down by itself when I try to send sms earlier on...!!??

7] When I make a call, it hangs for the first attempt, subsequently then it will be fine...

8] This phone is good for 'flower vase' purposes as I guess...

9] Why all my three phone encountered many more amazing problems all the time...?

10] If really this phone have various problems, please recall back from this market immediately...

11] I am not so free to test out the phone again and again just for the sake of Samsung Singapore all the time... Please rectify one good phone for me instead...!

No comments: